Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Its the Final Countdown... dun nuh nuh, DUN!

So I'm back, and well into my final semester at CCA. Adding a final semester was a good idea, and gives me access to the facilities and teachers that are worth far beyond than their weight in gold. I'm in a good mood when I am walking around the campus, knowing that I am a member of a select few talented people. It gives me pride, which is something I regularly lack. Good times, man.

I think regularly about updating my blog, but never seem to get around to following through. Gonna change that habit and answer to myself more these days.

On that note; here are some production bits and pieces from my senior film. First is a background pic of my father character as a kid.

The second one is a background for a old west saloon scene. I added a couple nods to some favorite cartoon characters from my "snot-nosed kid" days.


That's all for now. I gotta pull an all-nighter to get some animation done for tomorrow. Ugh...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you still alive and in action :) Good luck with the animation and happy lunar new year!

    -lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're hangin' in there. Keep chippin' away at it. Can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete